The countdown is on, everyone is long awaiting for this event which is kicking off at the Kasarani
grounds on Thursday June 24 th , at Kedong on 25 th June, at Soysambu Elementaita on 26 th June and
concluding at Hells gate on 27 th June
The shakedown will take place on Wednesday 22 nd June adjacent to Loldia airstrip along Moi north
road, where only the top drivers and local drivers will be participating .This will give a feel of how the
rally will be on the D-day on Thursday and the rest of the weekend.
A section of the roads will be closed, motorists are advised to check maps to avoid inconveniences.
Security has been tightened to enhance safety for drivers and spectators. Spectators are advised to ;
- keep distance while watching no standing on edges or cliffs
- No alcohol consumption during watching
- Have ear buds due to the exhaust which is always loud, to avoid hearing damage.
The preparations are undergoing from the drivers to the hosts of this destinations. It will be
entertaining to watch the motor race as the hosts will be preparing an after party in the grounds to
entertain all the guests.
Many hotel and camping grounds have been booked in Naivasha and Elementaita
After party entertainments spots will be;
- Park and chill at Lake Elementaita villas grounds, with exclusive deejays on 25 th June.
- Dunda festival at Barons sport club on 26 th June.
There are sponsors like KCB ,BETIKA ,SAFARICOM Among others who have supported the whole
Things to consider
- A shade from the scotching sun/carry an umbrella/hat
- Comfortable shoes
- Credit card/cash
- Camping tent for the night
- Warm clothing for the night
- Maasai fleece blanket
Kindly subscribe to our content for more updates and entertainment news